Had a Christmas Eve Celebration at my church on Thursday evening...
Went there early...because mummy and daddy had to help carve the turkey...so yeah...
Nothing to do there...friends came later, so I ended up walking up and down...because I was cold and nothing to do...and then I got tired of walking and sat down...but I was so bored....=)
Anyway, finally, Nikki arrived!!!!!! Wheeee!!!!!! Like so long never see her already...lol...she came with Eeleen...her school friend...seen her before...
Anyway, then later Lily and Michelle arrived also...
Then since I ate already, I watched them eat...and talk also la...then Caleb was also there, and then later Daniel, Jamie, and Sam came...so it was a very cramped "booth." lol...
Anyway, so yeah...we laughed like crazy that time, because Lily was explaining something in so a disgusting and funny way, and then Michelle choked like crazy because she was eating...and I "beat" her back, lol...to "help" her....lol...=) But very lightly only la...
Then later we found Ryeanne and Rachel!!!!!! They were so cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Looked like flower girls...=) Then we played with them for awhile...found us some seats...then talked for awhile, and took a few pics...I will try to get it from Nikki...it was her cam...=)
Then the "service" started...there were alot of candle lighting...and almost the whole time, Ryeanne was asking me so many questions about the whole service...she was so cuteee...asking me why this and why that...=)
After service...I talked to Nikki, then Lily and Michelle, because Nikki went somwhere else and stuff...
I left quite early...=)
Came home, was so tempted to open my presents...but I just opened one or two and left the rest for 12 midnight....=) lol...
Lily's present was the most HIARIOUS of all!!!!!!!!! It's abit disgusting at first, but later you will have a good laugh!!!! XD
Anyway, I'm lazy to blog about all the details of that day so yeah...
Charissa
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas...
Posted by Charissa~Bambs at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment